1. Title of paper (reflecting nature and type of paper). 2. Author name and affiliations. 3. Abstract: (Brief knowledge about paper work with its application). 4. Keywords: key words that describe your paper. 5. Introduction: (What does this paper explain). 6. Organisation: important sections of paper may be given at end of introduction section. 7. Literature Survey: (Author have to write here the relevant past review of your research for better understanding of your new research). 8. Research Elaborations: (Here you have to explain your research work). 9. Result and Discussion: (Here you have to write result of your research). 10. Conclusion: (It is summarize view of paper). 11. Future scope: further research directions in brief. 12. References: (Which you had used in the literature survey). 13. Authors Biographies with photographs (a short biography limited to one paragraph).
• Paper should be A4 size
• Paper should be in MS Word Format
• Font Type should use Times new Roman
• Paper should be in double column format. (If there are large equations and figs, author can use single column format)
• Line space should be single.
Preparation for Submission: General Guidelines
• Author prepares paper as per manuscript preparation guidelines.
• Authors can submit paper through online submission or through email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
• Author gets an acknowledgment and paper id with 24 hrs of submission of paper.
• Within 7-10 days, Author will get review report.
o If paper is rejected, it cannot be published in the Journal
o If paper is accepted, author needs to deposit fees in the given account with review report.
• After deposition fees you have to send the scan copy of bank receipt and duly signed copy right form to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
• Author will get fees deposition acknowledgment mail and publication schedule within 24 hrs.
• Journal will send final version of paper which is to be published. If Author wants any changes or modifications, these changes/ modification are to be done within 3 days of
receipt of mail.
• Accepted paper will be published as per given schedule.